MULTI-PURPOSE POTATO THAT MAKES “EXCELLENT” FRIES AND CRISPS AND PROVIDES A STRONG ROASTING OPTION IN THE FRESH MARKET.
- Lady Olympia x Red One
- Agrico Research, Bant, Netherlands
- Breeder's Representative
- Agrico, Netherlands
- Medium to late season, low sugars suit long term storage
- High yield
- Medium to large tubers
Long oval regular shape
Yellow skinned with light yellow flesh
Very shallow eyes
- Eating Quality
- High dry matter suited for fry and crisp processing and use as a fresh market baking and roasting potato.
- Virus Diseases
- Resistant to potato virus Y.
- Other Diseases
- Moderate resistance to Late Blight. Some susceptibility to Erwinia. Resistant to Wart fysio 1.
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes RO1, 4.