VERY HIGH YIELDING VARIETY WITH LOW SUGARS AND LONG
DORMANCY SUITABLE FOR FRENCH FRIES AND CRISPS EVEN
AFTER LONG TERM STORAGE.
- Agria x AR 76-34-3
- Svalof-Weibull, Emmeloord, Netherlands
- Breeder's Representative
- Agrico, Netherlands
- Main crop, low sugars and long dormancy suit long
- Very high yield
- Large tubers
Oval to long oval regular shape
Yellow skinned with pale yellow flesh
Very shallow eyes
- Eating Quality
- High dry matter and low sugars suited for fry
processing. Low acrylamide levels after processing
due to low sugars.
- Virus Diseases
- Fairly resistant to potato virus X and Y.
- Other Diseases
- Slightly susceptible to late blight. Moderately resistant
to tuber blight.
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes RO1, 4.