HEAVY YIELDING EARLY TO MID SEASON FRENCH FRY VARIETY.
- Ranger Russet x V394 (913/7), released as Crop 18
- NZ Plant and Food Research.
- Breeder's Representative
- Eurogrow Potatoes
- Early main to main crop
- Very high (higher than Ranger)
- Large to very large tubers
Long oval shape
Yellow skinned with white flesh
- Eating Quality
- Suitable for processing into French fries. Processing
quality is excellent for early and midseason, not
suitable for long term storage. Less susceptible to
bruising than Ranger.
- Virus Diseases
- Other Diseases
- Moderately susceptible to late blight but far superior
to Ranger Russet.
Moderately susceptible to powdery scab.
- Has high resistance to pallida PCN.