GREAT CRISPING VARIETY WITH VERY LOW SUGARS.
- Agria x Saturna in 1989 in Holland.
- Mansholt, Netherlands
- Breeder's Representative
- Agrico, Netherlands
- Early main to main crop
- Very high
- Round to round oval
Yellow skin and cream flesh
- Eating Quality
- Suitable for crisps. Excellent sugars even after long
term storage. Rated highly in cold induced
sweetening trials. Dry matter high, similar to Fianna.
Must be sprout stopped for best results.
- Virus Diseases
- High resistance to PVY virus and leaf roll virus.
- Other Diseases
- Moderate resistant to foliar/tuber late blight
Moderately susceptible to powdery & common scab
- Has high resistant to potato cyst nematodes, pathotypes Ro 1+4.