GREAT TASTING AND HIGH YIELDING EARLY MAIN TO MAIN SEASON
- Spunta x SVP Ve 66-295
- D. Biemond B.V., Eenrum, Netherlands
- Breeder's Representative
- HZPC, Netherlands
- Early-main to main crop
- Very high yield
- Medium uniform tubers
Long-oval to oval shape
Light yellow skin with light yellow flesh
Very shallow eyes
- Eating Quality
- Suitable for early main and main washing and
prepacking markets. Mondial has excellent taste.
- Virus Diseases
- Very good resistance to virus Y, immune from viruses
A and X, slight susceptibility to leafroll virus.
- Other Diseases
- Slightly susceptible to leaf blight, moderate resistance
to tuber blight.
Good resistance to common scab, moderately
susceptible to powdery scab. Only slightly susceptible
to dry rot (fusarium).
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes, pathotypes Ro 1+4.