EARLY SEASON FRESH MARKET ALSO GREAT FOR FRENCH FRY
MARKET, GREAT STORAGE CHARACTERISTICS.
- Agria x VK 69-491
- Handelmaatschappij Van Rijn BV
- Breeder's Representative
- KWS Potato B.V.
- Medium early to medium late
- Large tubers
Oval to long-oval shape
Yellow skinned with pale yellow flesh
- Eating Quality
- Excellent taste, very suitable for pre-packing and
processing into French fries.
- Virus Diseases
- Moderate resistance to virus X , fairly good
resistance to leafroll virus and virus Yn.
- Other Diseases
- Susceptible to leaf blight, good resistance to tuber
Fairly good resistance to common scab.
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes, pathotype Ro 1 and partially Pa2.