PRODUCES WHITE CRISPS FROM BOTH EARLY FRESH HARVESTED AND LONG TERM STORED POTATOES.
- Atlantic x Whitu in 1994 in Australia
- Agriculture Victoria, Australia
- Breeder's Representative
- Eurogrow Potatoes
- Early main to main crop, good dormancy
- Very high from irrigated crops
- Round very few misshapen tubers
White skin and bright white flesh
Very even tuber size
- Eating Quality
- Produces white crisps from both early fresh harvested and long term stored potatoes.
Good sugars even after long term storage.
Good dry matter, similar to Fianna.
Internal defects are rare.
- Virus Diseases
- Virus resistance unknown.
- Other Diseases
- Moderate resistant to tuber blight.
Susceptible to common scab and powdery scab unknown.
Susceptible to foliar late blight.
- Resistant to Ro1 (PCN).