DROUGHT TOLERANT CRISPING POTATO ALSO SUITABLE FOR
- KO 62-660 x AM 64-2
- J.P.G. Könst, Netherlands
- Breeder's Representative
- Agrico, Netherlands
- Main crop to late main crop
- Very high, even under drought conditions
- Medium to large tubers
Cream skinned with creamy-white flesh
- Eating Quality
- Suitable for crisps and mashed potatoes. Fianna
has high dry matter content
- Virus Diseases
- High resistance to virus Y and A. Moderate
resistance to leafroll virus.
- Other Diseases
- Moderate resistance to leaf blight and good
resistance to tuber blight.
Good resistance to common scab, very resistant to
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes, pathotypes Ro 1+4.