DEEP RED SKINNED AND RICH YELLOW FLESHED POTATO WITH
GREAT LOOKS AND TASTE, VERY SUITABLE FOR PRE-PACKING.
- Rosella x B 6140-12 in 1998 in Germany
- Kartoffelzucht Bohm, Germany
- Breeder's Representative
- Agrico, Netherlands
- Early main to main crop
- Very high from irrigated crops
- Large to very large tubers
Long oval shape
Deep red skin with deep yellow flesh
- Eating Quality
- Excellent taste, very suitable for pre-packing. May
also suit processing into French fries, crisps and
- Virus Diseases
- High resistance to virus Y and A, moderate
resistance to leafroll virus.
- Other Diseases
- Moderate susceptibility to leaf blight, good resistance
to tuber blight.
Average resistance to common scab, susceptible to
- Resistant to potato cyst nematodes, pathotypes Ro 1-5.