VIGOROUS GROWING, HIGHLY VERSATILE POTATO SUITABLE FOR
PRE-PACKING AND PROCESSING INTO FRENCH FRIES.
- 1463.1 x V394
- NZ Plant & Food Research
- Breeder's Representative
- Eurogrow Potatoes
- Early main to main crop
- Very high
- Large to very large tubers
Oval to long oval shape
White skin and white flesh
- Eating Quality
- Very suitable for pre-packing and processing into
French fries. Processing quality is excellent after
medium term storage. Has excellent dormancy.
- Virus Diseases
- Medium resistance to virus Y and A, slightly
susceptible to virus X, moderate resistance to leafroll
- Other Diseases
- Highly resistant to leaf blight, good resistance to
Highly resistant to common and powdery scab.
Good resistance to bacterial soft rot.
- Moderately resistant to potato cyst nematodes, pathotypes Ro 1+4